Ensuring the safety of all bulk-buy participants and installers during the COVID-19 pandemic is of utmost importance.
Here is a list of measures our solar supplier, Specialized Solar, is taking to keep everyone safe.
- No customer-facing sales visits.
- Technical site visit prior to installation day – only if absolutely necessary.
- Installation team – maximum number of two installers to a vehicle; teams of 2-4 installers operating within strict social distancing guidelines, disinfect vehicle at end of day.
- All touch points to be sanitised – tools, ladders, switchboards, outside of the inverter etc.
- Customer interaction during installation – only be outside with 1.5m distance and kept to the shortest possible duration. Installers will not enter a customer’s property for any reason.
- Customers sign install documentation – all done online wherever possible.
This list will be updated should further rules come into place, or guidance.