There are two main solar power systems on offer. The difference between them is the solar inverters. Both are well-proven and, importantly, both have a 10 year product warranty (which is above the industry standard of 5 years).
- The Standard System inverter is Solis, a robust lower-priced solar inverter made in China with an Australian support office. Comes with 10 years product warranty through our bulk-buy program. Download the Solis Datasheet.
- The Premium System inverter is the ABB Aurora inverter, a European brand of inverter that is well-proven globally. Like the Solis inverter, they come with a 10 year product warranty through the Mallee Sun Solar Bulk Buy. Learn more and see the datasheets here.
- Key features:
- Highly efficient at converting sunlight into power that can be used in your home.
- The conversion efficiency for ABB inverters is between 97-98% in peak conditions, this makes it one of the most efficient solar PV inverters on the market today.
- Easy-to-use WiFi monitoring
- Provides live data on how much solar is being generated by your system – as well as how much is consumed in your home and exported/imported from the grid. The solar monitoring is presented in a user-friendly format accessible via mobile phone or computer.
- Tough enough to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Rated to operate in temperatures ranging from -25°C to 60°C
- Export limiting functionality
- Can comply with any export limits set by the network distributor without the need to invest in additional hardware or software
- Technologically advanced
- Built-in connectivity for micro-grid integration
For both Standard and Premium systems, the solar panels are the same – Seraphim 330 watt.
Solid warranties for greater peace of mind
- 10 Year Inverter Warranty (both inverters)
- 12 Year Panel Manufacturer’s Product Warranty
- 25 Year Panel Performance Warranty
- 10 Year Workmanship Warranty